Rotala Variety 2, Live Aquarium Plants
Thank you for visiting PEARLINGPLANTS
Scroll down and signup or subscribe and will send you discounts and promo,newsletter and great deals await!
By allowing us the chance to do our part before rendering a bad review, is the best move to resolve fairly any issue(s) that might occur, so both parties can benefit and will have a great business experience.
Your positive review would greatly be appreciated and will contribute a big part to the success of the store. Thank you!
It’s a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
To save more, go browse by BUNDLES
For Ideas, Tips and Insights go to Blog Section
For fully submerged plants:
check out the Exclusive Offer straight from the tank
PLANT ID / NAME
Showing the plant's emersed, maybe in transition and submerged form and color, grown in different environment.
A True Aquatic plant, it can live underwater and will eventually change its form and color, also, keep in mind, that the plant’s growth will depend on its environment and the stems/cuttings will shoot new roots within a few days underwater.
Ideal for midground/background placement in your aquascape, this is a yellow to orange color plant, warm effect depending on lighting setup and pretty when planted in group or individual, focal point to your aquarium.
Nutrients, Substrate, CO2, Adequate Lighting, Iron, Water PH, Temperature and so on, are essentials for planted aquarium. With the right environment plants will thrive.
- Live Aquarium Plants gives a healthy environment for your fish.
- Plants release oxygen to your fish by pearling on its leaves.
- Less Maintenance for plant roots cleans water, and live plants out competes algae build up.
- Adds tranquility in your home as you gaze and help soothes your eyes and mind.
- Give natural hiding place and food for the fish & shrimp
You may receive a different form or color this is due to climate change but guaranteed it is the same plant as describe, Gradually it will go back to its form once planted in your aquarium just be patient.
It may have less or more roots or without roots depending on the part of the cuttings.
The actual stem(s) that you will receive are clean, strong and very healthy without snails, and no algae.
For submerged form only, it may have little to no algae, for it is normal and natural in a planted tank, the solution just add amano shrimp to help control the algae.
- Plus FREE portions or Stems of the same plant listed above or whichever is available.
- Buy 5 of any item in my store and get more extra plants or stems as bonus.
- Free Shipping when you reach $55 worth of items.
- Important: Please monitor your shipping status(tracking progress)
- Sometimes shipping is delayed due to weather condition.
- Ship via USPS priority mail (2-3 days)
- Ship on Monday to Saturday and will be properly packed with multiple layer of insulation to withstand heat and cold and to ensure live plants arrival.
For questions and issues, please don't hesitate to contact us, to resolve it as soon as possible, if in case plants died upon arrival which is seldom happen, just show pictures of the box and the plants on the same day you received the package and you will be refunded or item(s) will be replaced.
Thank you for visiting PEARLINGPLANTS online store today, come back soon!